Monday, May 5, 2008

NSD Event

wow, what a day NSD...we had so much fun. It was great to meet Kris the QK's rep and see all the crazy ladies and man dressed up for our Hoe-down. To see pics of the event go to www.beachscrapbooks.com and check out the blog. There is a great slide show on there. We sold all of our QK's spring gift sets which is phenomenal. I of course purchased two, I'll be working with them soon. Keep watching the blog for a project made with one of them.

On a bit of a sad note, my friend Kate is heading back out on the open seas. She'll be returning to her cruise ship job Saturday. She's a great friend and super scrapbooker. She's lucky to do this job though, if I didn't have a husband or kid I think I'd like to try it. Cruising the seas and seeing exotic places and meeting new people. Some day I'll go one a cruise and see what it's all about.

Well, it's off to bed I go. Hope everyone had a fabulous Monday and a wonderful rest of the week. Keep creating!

No comments: