Friday, January 30, 2009

Party Time!!

I am so looking forward to this weekend. I'm going out with a bunch of my girlfriends to celebrate Jenn R's b-day. Mani's and Pedi's tomorrow afternoon and then Kokoamos!! It's gonna get wild. We are going to a club here in V-Beach called Avanti, where we are VIP! Yeah I got the hook up--Thanks Nick!! It's going to be super cold tomorrow night but I'm gonna have on a cute new outfit, new shoes, new make up and new jewelry. I'm just trying to live it up here until I have to move away from all my friends. Still no word on exactly where yet but it's fo' so Florida.

The house went on the market last Thrusday and people came to see it Saturday. We busted our humps to get it cleanned up and ready to be shown. They liked it and are supposed to come back this weekend. My dad was over here all week finishing up little things that needed to be fixed. Now it's a wait and see game.

Audrey is doing great...we're working on the whole potty stuff. She's a smart girl and I know she'll get it SOMEDAY!! She can spell her name, count, she knows her colors, and is getting a hair cut tomorrow. I'll post pics promise. Time to get the wild one down for bed...

No comments: