Saturday, August 25, 2007

Tennessee

We headed off to visit my parents this weekend for my dad's birthday. Got in yesterday afternoon and had a birthday dinner, yummy! Luke and I are sleeping in a tent, like camping, in my dad and mom's yard. We have an air mattress in the tent because I AM NOT sleeping on the ground. It was nice and cool last night, a bit clammy and every time Hank (our dog) moved or made a sound my eyes flew open and I just knew something was coming to get us; I was wrong, we were fine.

Today the girls went shopping, Hobby Lobby and Cropper's Corral (LSS). I only bought a few sheets of paper at Hobby Lobby. All the papers were older and I'd seen them. It was still lots of fun looking all around at the fun stuff. The LSS was fun too, I spent a few bucks and got some cute stuff. I got some camping paper for our tenting experience and some other girly papers. The boys went golfing and seemed to have fun. When they returned there was a small souvenir attached to the front grill, a sparrow flew right into it. My mom pulled it out with a paper towel and plastic bag, GO MOM!

We're heading out in the morning to go back to reality, blah no fun. I hope everyone is having a great weekend holla at ya later!

No comments: