Thursday, October 4, 2007

The down low...

So, it's been over a month since I've written anything on here. I guess that's what a full time job will do to ya. Speaking of job, I love it. I'm having a good time and I'm learning lots of new things. It's a total change from any jobs I've had before. Audrey is doing really well at "school." She doesn't cry when I leave her anymore which is nice; I think she really enjoys it.

Fall is officially among us but you'd never guessed by the weather...it's still hot. Where is the cool weather for pumpkin pickin' and hay ridin'. Last weekend was cool enough we went and did a little pumpkin pickin' at Hunt Club Farm. They have their fall festival going on right now, petting zoo, hay rides, pumpkins galore, and pony rides. Audrey got to ride her first pony, she did very good. We showed her where to hold on and boy she didn't let go. We walked around twice and for those of you who've ridden a horse you know what it feels like, but just imagine her bouncing all around from side to side. It was soo cute, we think she enjoyed it but don't know for sure because she didn't smile. I didn't get pictures of the momentous occasion because the camera battery died...urgh!

I will be teaching my last two classes at the scrapbook store for the rest of the year this month. I've decided to take a short leave of absence. I will still be working there, who could give up all the fantastic women who work and shop there. All I've taught for a year or more were basics and basics plus, even though they aren't difficult classes to teach I just am ready for a break. So, come and take them...Basics Plus-Tuesday Oct. 9 and Designing with Chipboard-Tuesday Oct. 23, both classes are at 6:30. Check out www.beachscrapbooks.com for a picture and description of each.

I am going to try and keep this updated more...thanks for checking me out!

No comments: