Thursday, January 24, 2008

Time to catch up.



Wow...sorry I've been gone so long. Things have been crazy here at casa de Robinson. I've been working my tail off at the Dr's office, but it's not a complaint, I love it. Audrey is getting bigger and bigger every day. Luke is still home for a little while then he'll be heading off to Fallon, NV. for a work up.




We had our first "snow" fall over the weekend. We went out and played in it for a while which was fun. We made snowballs and threw them at Hank. He'd catch them in his mouth and chomp down on them.




I did some scrapping over the weekend. I'm making an alphabet book for Audrey, I punched out all the dies so I could start putting the book together. When it's all done I'll post some pics. I'm gearing up to teach my first class at the store since October. I'll put a little sneak peak on here in the next few days. But you can find all the details at beachscrapbooks.com




So, here's to the New Year...may I stay on top of this blog with some good updates!

No comments: